Garden Route Tours
2 Day Adventure Tour
This tour is for the brave hearted. Witness Great White Sharks in their natural environment, above and below water. Then experience our wildlife up-close and personal on your own quad bike.
Morning: Shark Cage Diving
Afternoon: At leisure
Morning: Quad Bike Safari
Afternoon: At leissure
Dinner: Café Gannet
1 - 3 people: R2650 per person
4 - 5 people: R2400 per person
6 or more people: R2350 per person
Booking Terms & Conditions
Once you accept the quote and all bookings have been confirmed- a contract is made between Travel-ibiki, you and/or your agent upon the terms & conditions set out below.
- Bookings a tour must be made 48hours in advance.
- Similar accommodation will be booked, if accommodation requested are fully booked.
- Each tour has a skilled driver, with First Aid Qualification and is a Certified Tour Guide
BOOKING INSTRUCTIONS AND TERMS
- A 50% deposit is payable on confirmation of the quote.
- FULL PAYMENT is required at least 30 days before the departure/ event date to confirm all bookings.
- Your booking will only be confirmed once the full payment has been made.
- Payment must be made in the currency in which the quotation is accepted or in which the invoice is made out.
- Proof of payment is required to confirm booking
- In the case of late- or last minute bookings made within 30 days of the departure or event date, the full cost of the booking will be payable.
- All prices exclude any financial transaction cost, which your bank may charge.
- Cancellations or date-changes cannot be accepted by text message or phone conversations.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to make sure Travel-ibiki are aware of the change- or cancellation request.
- Upon cancellation you will be liable to pay a fee to cover the estimate of costs and expenses incurred by us. This is expressed as a percentage of the package as set out in the final tour fare/ booking price paid and is calculated as follows:?? - Your deposit is forfeited and non-refundable upon cancellation.
- 25% cancellation fee will apply for cancellation notice received more than 1 month (30 days) before the departure date
- 50% cancellation fee will apply for cancellation notice received between 1 month and 2 week (29 to 14 days) before the departure date
- 100% cancellation fee will apply for cancellation notice received less than 2 week (less than 14 days) before the tour departure date or travel arrangement booking date.
- A 90% refund on booking cost or deposit receive will apply in case of accidental illness/death where proof from medical doctor can be provided, and when booking is canceled more than 3 months in advance.
- Credit card payments can take a few days to be paid in to the Travel-ibiki Bank Account. Cancellations on card transactions will only be considered after the payment has been received in the Travel-ibiki bank account.
- Partial payments to the original credit card used when booking online is not possible. For this reason, the cancellation fee applicable to the cancellation scenario will need to be paid extra, before the full fee can be reverted to the original credit card the booking was made with.
- Multi-bookings (more than 1 booking) that was paid with one credit card and in one transaction, cannot be refunded to the original credit card used; and can only be paid back to the customer’s bank account.?
- If you fail to take up your booking or tour, join it after the booking date or leave before it is complete, you will not receive any refund.